FABMASTER IW-50K Hydraulic Ironworker
Call for more Information: 403-236-1150
The all new IW-50K is a specially designed compact ironworker with vertical movements at all stations.
The entire main slide moves in a straight up and down motion to provide the optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending.
Optional hydraulic hold-down and urethane spring stripper are also available for the best performance. The very fast cylinder stroke gratly
improves the efficiency.
This model incorporates versatility, efficiency, accuracy and ease of use at an excellent price.
- Punch 50 tons
- Maximum Capacity 3/4″ x 5/8″ (1-1/2″ x 5/16″)
- Throat depth 6-1/2″
- Flat Bar Shear 12″ x 3/8″
- Angle Shear 3″ x 3″ x 1/4″
- Bar 1-1/8″ round, 1″ square
- Cycles/Min (3/4″ stroke) 37
- Working Height 39-1/2″
- Rectangular Notcher 2″ x 3-1/2″ x 1/4″
- Electrics 575/3/360 or 220/3/60 or 220/1/160
- Dimensions l/w/h 41″x30″x59″
- Weight (lbs) 1853
- V Press Brake (6″x5/16″)
- Multi Vee (10″x10ga.) for thin plates
- Pipe Notcher (2-1/2″)
- Angle Bending (2-1/2″x5/16″)
- Triangular V notcher (3-1/2″x5/16″)
- Channel Shear or ‘H’ Beam Shear