HYD-MECH V-18 Semi-automatic Vertical Band Saw
Call for more Information: 403-236-1150
The V-18 is a semi-automatic vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 45° left to 45° right.
A 2 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through three position directional valves controlling all vising, head advance/retract, blade tension, and guide arm movement.
Its optional 6° degree canted head, recommended when cutting larger beams, structural steel, and bundles of square tubing allows for more efficient cutting and improved blade life.
Featuring a 20″H x 18″W capacity, 7.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the V-18 is a reliable choice for all your vertical metal cutting applications.
- 7.5 HP Motor with AC inverter
- Blade breakage switch
- Powered blade brush
- Hydraulic blade tensioning
- Variable frequency drive
- Work light
- Two hydraulic full stroke vises
- Hydraulic head tilt
- Hydraulic powered guide arm positioning
- Flood coolant system
- Direct down feed providing easy adjustment of both head feed rate and cutting pressure
- *New* Extended head (Extra 11″ capacity)
- *New* Laser light
- Capacity at 90°: Rectangular 18″ x 20″
- Round 17.5″
- Blade Size: 1 1/4″
- HP: 7.5 HP
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Mitering?: 45° left and right