CIDAN PF1016S Motorized Brake
Call for more Information: 403-236-1150
- Status: New
- As standard the PF1016 is supplied with a CNC-control and a motorized back gauge.
- An eccentric drive minimizes wear and gives the best possible opening and closing speeds.
- ProLink Control
- Straight-Clamping Beam
- Lower beam rail
- Motorized back gauge AMF-1000
- Folding beam rail 20mm
- Double sided folding beam rail 7/10mm
- Manual crowning
- Frequency controlled folding beam movement
- Capacity: 16 Gauge Mild Steel, 20 Gauge Stainless Steel, .090 Aluminum
- Working Length: 122″
- Clamping Beam Drive: 1HP
- Folding Beam Drive: 1.5HP
- Open Height: 4.5″
- Weight: 5,350 lbs.
- Voltage: 230 Volt/3 Phase
- Clamping Pressure: 7 Tons
- Repeatability of Folding Beam: +/- 0.5 degree
- Repeatability of Back Gauge: +/- 0.002
AS-1000 Back Gauge
AS-1000 The back gauge contains nine back gauge fingers, and each finger has two back gauge stations. This means that all positions can be reached within 3 seconds. The front back gauge station has spring steel fingers, which means that the back gauge can be positioned from its maximum depth of 39.4 down to .080 without the necessity of having grooves in the lower beam rail.