CIDAN PFP-1014 Motorized Brake
Call for more Information: 403-236-1150
- Status: New
- As standard the PF1014 is supplied with a CNC-control and a motorized back gauge, and may also be supplied with a Combi- Clamping Beam.
- The patented Combi-Clamping Beam with automatic locking allows the operator to change tools in just a matter of seconds.
- Tooling is programmed directly into the control, and thus tool change is made automatically.
- 14 Gauge Mild Steel
- 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- .12 Aluminum
- Working Length: 122″
- Clamping Beam Drive: 2HP
- Folding Beam Drive: 2HP
- Open Height: 5.3″
- Weight: 9,361 lbs.
- ProLink Control
- Straight-Clamping Beam
- Lower beam rail
- Motorized back gauge AMF-1550
- Folding beam rail 20mm
- Double sided folding beam rail 7/10mm
- Manual crowning
- Frequency controlled folding beam movement
AMF The motorized back gauge type AMF is powered using a servomotor with a ball screw drive. The back gauge contains thirteen back gauge fingers, and each finger has three back gauge stations. This means that all positions can be reached within 3 seconds. The front back gauge station has spring steel fingers, which means that the back gauge can be positioned from its maximum depth of 60 down to .078 without the necessity of having grooves in the lower beam rail. The AMF back gauge is a heavy duty design with the capability of supporting sheets up to 700 pounds.